Friday, October 23, 2009

Just Stuff

"Yea, you found me"


"Hey-I'm in here"


Mattie's new glasses

This week the boys had their well checks.

Michael -age 5
Weight: 43 pounds
Height: 44.75 inches

David - age 11 months
Weight: 19.5 lbs
Height: 29.5 inches

Both boys are growing so much and I imagine {and hope} that they will both be tall. I'm not 100 sure on Mattie but when she was at the doctor at the beginning of October she weighed 21 lbs and i'm guessing she is about 3 inches taller than David.

Also this week Mattie got her new glasses and I have to say she looks so darn cute. She is a little bit better about wearing this pair. Also this week she has really worked hard on using the toy push walker. She is taking a few steps and is even starting to bend her knee when she takes the step. She is so proud of her self for doing it. The problem is little brother.... He loves this toy and has no problem pushing Mattie out of the way to use it.

On Thursday Mattie kept pointing at Michael's shows and I kept saying Michael. After many times of this she said "dichael" Oh... I was so excited. She has not said it since then but we are still working on it and soon it will be another word for her.

David has a new thing he likes to do. He will go into a room and close the door. Then start calling out to us. When we go and find him I will call his name and then he sticks his fingers under the door. I will open the door just a little bit and then he will open the rest stick his head around the door and give ya this big ol' smile. It is so funny.

Michael has been really enjoying pre-school and is doing really well. He has made some great friends and the rumor is a little girl in his class has a crush on him and she even gave him a kiss. He is a great little guy and a big helper to Dan and I. He loves to play with Mattie and David. He always has them laughing about something. Mattie and David find Michael funnier than Dan and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment