Sunday, January 9, 2011

Random stuff

All I can say is David got into the dish soap. He climbed onto the counter and decided to experiment with dish soap. What is funny is when I walked into the kitchen he saw me said "Uh-oh" and grabbed some paper towels and tried to clean it up.







Mattie loves to get onto the computer or the desk draws every chance that she gets. Which is why the doors to the den are usually locked. This time she got passed me and decided to get into the draw and throw stuff out and then sit in it. I've learned that it is not a place to keep makers.



David's loves a stuff bear and the bear is not far from him at all times. At Christmas time he also became obsessed with a strand of Christmas lights and he would put them in his bed at night time. I decided to not fight it and after he would fall asleep I would remove them from the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment