Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dan's uh.... what birthday is this?

Sorry there are tons of pictures on this post. Dan celebrated his birthday last month. I did a small party with family and friends. I ordered a large sub and had chips and dips and salads. I ordered his cake from my favorite Bakery. I made individual peach pies in mason jars and a apple pie which is Dan's favorite. We all had a great time and learned that Dan yes is a fast runner. My 13 year old nephew thought he could out run Dan and so at 8 that night there was a race in the street to see who was faster. Dan beat Lane 3 times but we also learned that Michael is a fast runner who also beat Lane running. Dan received some great theme gifts and some also really nice gifts. Of course I forgot to take pictures of the funny gifts but I think I managed to get a picture of the tennis balls.



























No comments:

Post a Comment