Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Amish Bread Update

So today was my big day to bake the Amish Bread. I have to admit I was a little excited to try it. Anyways I woke up this morning to a mess all over the kitchen counter. Sometime in the middle of the night the bag either broke open or I did not seal it really good last night. I discovered some starter recipes on the internet or if anyone knows someone who is passing a starter bag around please feel free to mention me. On another note Michael has soccer practice on Wednesdays. So today I get all the kids ready load them all up in the truck (which is a chore) drive to the park hang out for 10 minutes and no one shows up for practice. It would have been ok if another person came but the fact that I was the only one their kind of peeved me. No phone call or e-mail saying that there was no practice today. This is the second time it has happened and I'm really annoyed about it. I feel bad for Michael because he gets excited about playing soccer and I could tell he was a little bummed about it.

1 comment:

  1. hi tish

    your blog is soo cute, your kids are adorable! I am not sure if thursday will work for us this week, but I would love to have michael come and play sometime soon. (kyle was crying the other day for michael) they are such cute little friends! oh and we are still thinking about signing up for soccer, but I am not sure if they will be playing since it is getting so warm??? let me know

    thanks Beth x

    ReplyDelete