Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Garden


It seems like everyone is growing a garden but I have to say how proud and excited I am of my garden, I even compost! It seems like Dan does most of the watering and TLC but I do help. Last year we had a little garden and this year we make it bigger and took the square foot concept. Dan works with a guy who intoduced us to the concept and we have learned so much. I love going out everyday and looking at the plants and harvesting what I can. I love the fact that I have not had to buy produce in 2 months. Next garden season will be even bigger and I hope next spring our fruits will produce and we will have apples, peaches, strawberries and grapes. I'm banned from the nursery because everytime I go I come back with something else to plant.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good girl, Ok I want to be invited over for a yummy salad lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous. I want a garden so bad, but I kill anything green..lol. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete