Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A little scare and coming soon...................

Something huge happened but I won't post about it until Thursday or Friday. I have to wait for the pictures. Stay tuned for my exciting day! In the meantime here is a little story to tell. Early Saturday morning around 3 am I woke up to a noise in the house. I listened again and sure enough I heard someone in the kitchen cabinet. I woke Dan up and told him that someone was in the house. He sat up and listened and we heard more noises. So we crept out of the bedroom (I was behind him) and noticed the dining room light on and could see the kitchen light on. Dan whispered to me that he turned those lights off last night before he went to bed. We crept down the hall and around the corner. All of sudden around the corner where we were standing comes Michael carrying a cup of water. He looked up at us and said "I just needed a drink of water". Poor little guy he was so scared. To tell the truth we were all equally scared and after I got my heart to stop racing I was able to get a decent night sleep until 7 am. Yea for my little late sleepers.

That is all I have to share for know. I have more stuff to follow and will slowly do it over the next few days but Thursday night or Friday morning will be the big reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment