Friday, October 15, 2010

# 6

I can't believe that my oldest turned 6 in September. He celebrated is birthday by having lunch and playing games at Peter Piper Pizza. Then we went to the Lego Store and he picked something from Dan and I but he also spent the rest of his money that he had left over from vacation. All I can say is this little guy made out like a bandit. For dinner Grandma and Grandpa Hurd joined us and he wanted tacos. His cake choice was chocolate. I made the cake the night before and he surprised me the next morning and decorated it himself and he did a pretty good job. Funny story about one of his birthday gifts. In California Dan and I saw a really cool poster of different jets on it. Well when he opened the poster it turns out it was a poster of Rosie the Riveter. The sticker on the poster wrapping was incorrect. He thought it was funny but did tells us that it wast he worst birthday present ever.

unwrapping the first present


OOPS-Wrong Poster


New Pajamas


New Books


Army cake


Blowing out candles


Mattie waiting for cake

No comments:

Post a Comment