Monday, October 31, 2011

Michael 7th Birthday

Over fall break Michael had his 7th birthday. Dan took a week off work which was wondeful and we were able to do a day thing with Michael. We went bowling and then had lunch at Red Robin In the evening family came over for cake and ice cream. I mad a Chocolate Mousse Cake and it was pretty darn good. The following Saturday Michael had a star wars themed Birthday Party with a few friends from school and in the neighborhood. Michael is great son and Dan and I are blessed to have him. He is a wonderful big brother and he helps with Mattie and David. He is patient and undertstanding and has many friends including girl friends. I have learned that Michael has the gift a gab at school. His teacher thought that by putting him by girls that he would not talk as much but it did not help. Dan and I are learing that he is a smart kid. He loves to read, do math and and is great at spelling. His dad and I are very proud of him.











1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I love Bowling. It looks like everyone had a great time and more importantly the birthday boy.

    ReplyDelete