Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh What A Day

Funny thing is I like to read about other people's blogs but for me to write in my own blog takes a lot to do. What a day for me. Little David has been crying all afternoon. The past week he was sleeping really good at night and this week was a little rough. Tuesday night he woke up at midnight and did not go back to sleep unitl 5 am. He did great Wednesday and last night he woke up around 11:30 and did not go back to sleep until 1:30. Then back up at 4:30 until 5:30 then up at 7. He has been awake since 7 am and finally about an hour ago fell asleep (5 pm). He has cried all afternoon for no reason. So stressful when your baby does this. I have not done a darn thing today except take care of Mattie and David. Michael played with Nate for most of the day which is nice. Dan was nice enough to grill hot dogs for lunch and pork chops for dinner before he left for work. If it was not for him, dinner would have been left over spaghetti. My mom called this morning and said that her brother had passed away. I loved my Uncle Ralph even when the times were bad and lost contact with him. I'm also excited to announce that a good friend of mine Becky Burns had her baby boy yesterday. His name is Rhett Westaway Burns. I'm so excited for her and Bob. Becky deserves this and is a wonderful mother, Becky also has a son, Garret from a previous marriage. If I could only find a babysitter so I can go and visit Becky and Rhett in the hospital. I feel like once you have 3 kids all under the age of 4 no one is up to watching your children. O-well I guess it is the price you pay for being a mother, at least I can have a fun movie night with the kids while Dan is at work so he can bring home the generic bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment