Saturday, June 20, 2009

Baby Feet

I love baby feet. All of the portraits of the kids they are always barefooted. Michael has always had big feet. Mattie has tiny feet and David has big feet. When I was pregnant with David I did not know what I was having. At my last ultra-sound appointment the tech showed the feet and I knew it was a boy because of the size of the feet. I was a little disappointed because I made it through my entire pregnancy and the day before he was born I figured it out. I kept telling myself it could still be a girl but deep down I knew it was a boy. Anyways the point of this post is to say that Mattie and David have the same size feet. Regardless of the size I still love those baby feet and toes.


In both of the pictures David is on the left and Mattie is on the right



1 comment: