Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Just wishing everyone a happy new year and good luck with your new year resolutions. I decided I have way to many.

So did anyone make it to midnight! I went over to a friends house for a little party and made it until 9:30. I was hoping that David and Mattie would fall asleep but no such luck. Thanks Janelle for the yummy popcorn and dip. When we got home Michael said he was not tired and wanted to watch a movie he was asleep by 10:00 but woke up in the middle of the night crying because he wanted to finish his movie.

OH I forgot to mention that I'm no longer without a computer. Dan and I bought one this week. Thanks to my mom who watched the kids while we went shopping for a computer it was much easier with out them.

No comments:

Post a Comment