Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I want my haircut like Peter Venkman



Since last October Michael has had this thing for Ghostbusters. For Halloween in 2008 Dan and I found a Ghostbuster costume at Savers and he was a Ghostbuster for Halloween. Dan rented the movie for him and ever since then he has been obsessed with Ghostbusters. He loves to watch the movie and he likes to play that he is catching the ghost. Well a few months ago I went to get his haircut and I asked him how he wanted his hair and he told me like Peter Venkman. Since then he has mentioned a few times that when I comb his hair he wants it to look like Peter Venkman. Today he combed his hair for school and when he came out of the bathroom it was all combed towards the front (I should have taken a picture). I told him he did a good job combing his hair and he asked me "Do I look like Peter Venkman". Of course I had to say yes.

3 comments:

  1. I use to love teh Ghostbusters. Not many kiddos know who they are. I love it that the little man knows. Who ya going to call.. GHOSTBUSTERS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son is 8 and he is obsessed with the Ghostbusters he has also asked for a Venkman haircut I do not even know where to start

      Delete
    2. Mine to and neither do i

      Delete