Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mattie turned 4 this year. She had school in the morning and took cupcakes to class. She and David had McDonald's for lunch. Her Grandma and Grandpa Hurd stopped by in the afternoon and she got a little Red Riding Cabbage Kid. That evening some of the neighborhood kids came down, Grandma Henney and Nancy who is a friend came over for dinner. I did a sub sandwich and salads. The adults had fun talking and the kids had fun playing. Everything turned out great and Mattie loved her pig cake. At that time her new sign was pig and she signed every animal pig. I was not sure what she would do with the cake but as soon as she saw it she signed pig and would point and oink. She is so awesome to have in this family and Dan and I love her so much and has given this family so many blessings. She is funny and loving and cares for others. She hugs everybody including strangers. She loves her brothers and they are the highlight of her day.











1 comment:

  1. I love the cake. I can not belive how old she is now. I saw you riding your bike this morning. We should meet up soon. Miss you

    ReplyDelete