Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was small and sweet this year. Dan worked Christmas Eve and Christmas day/night. For Christmas Eve I took the kids around town to look at Christmas lights. All of the kids fell asleep so I guess I drove around looking at Christmas lights. After one neighborhood I headed home and spent the rest of the night watching movies and eating mexican food thanks drive thru at Filberto's. David was the first one up on Christmas morning around his usual 6 am time and Michael followed him. Soon after Mattie woke up and it was time to open presents. After we did our presents, Grandma and Grandpa Hurd stopped by with their load of toys and then they had breakfast with us. I made a ham for lunch and then Dan was off to work. My sister-in-law came over with my nieces and nephew and we hung out for the rest of the day. My brother was also working on Christmas day. The Saturday after Christmas we were all able to get together and do our little family dinner and gift exchange. This year the adults did a ornament exchange. Dan's ornament was a U of A glass ball and if any one knows my family, can testify that my family is huge ASU fans. Dan of course is a U of A fan. My brother was the lucky winner of the U of A ornament and it was pretty funny to see his face when he saw it. To bad I did not get a picture of it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment