Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Together with the family

My niece Mylie


David and the balloon that kept the kids entertained


Dan and Michael


Center is Uncle Jim, Left is my mom, Right is Linda (Uncle Jim's wife)


The guy with the mustache is Coleman, next to him is my mom and my nephew Lane


Mattie-Oh look at that face. She ate a entire(kids plate) of Ravoli's plus some of my dinner.


In February my cousion Coleman, who is orginally from Mesa but know lives in California was in town for work. We were able to get together for dinner one night with him. My Uncle Jim and his wife Linda were able to join us. Due to personal family reasons I have not seen my Uncle in many years and maybe in the past year he and my mom have rekindled their friendship. I have to mention that Dan was able to be with us since he did not have to work that night. The only person missing that night was my brother who was at work. We ate a Demi's at Power and Williamsfield and had a wonderful time. There were 12 of us total and so the ownder sat us in a room that was to ourselves. The kids had a great time with each other and the adults laughed so much and talk about the old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment