Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birthday

I'm usually the one behind the camera so I don't have that many pictures of me and the kids. I was excited to have some pictures of me and the kids celebrating my birthday. My birthday was in December and we had a early dinner (that is what old people do right!) at Outback Steakhouse. I have not had a steak in months and I mean monthS with a big S on the end. That is what I wanted for birthday was a steak and red velvet cheesecake. I got the steak but no cheesecake but did have a third best and that was Bahama Bucks. My birthday was simple which is what I wanted. I was able to help out in Michael's classroom in the morning. The kids new it was my birthday and one boy kept asking me how old I was. I would tell him he had to guess or I was so many years older than he was. He could not figure it out. Every guess was in the range of 60 and 90's. I would laugh and tell him to try again. Dan got me a Kindle and I love it. Anyone knows me, will know that I am a avid reader. Any suggestions? I love having multiple books on hand anytime and I will admit I am also addicted to Scrabble.








No comments:

Post a Comment