Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Star Student

Since the beginning of the school year Michael has been working so hard to become the weekly star student for his class. In November he finally got to be star student. I had lunch with him at the school. His lunch choice was Subway. I sat down next to him and I noticed a few boys staring at me but did not think anything about it. Finally one of the boys sitting next to Michael said "Um does your mom know she is sitting on the boys side". Sure enough the table is divided by the girls on one side and the boys on the other. So I got up and sat across from him on the girls side. The pictures are of the poster that Michael and I made for him to take to school.

The top picture is an all about me poster:
Favorite Place: Lego store, family cabin and haunted cabin, Grandma & Grandpa's house, toy store and Quick Trip.
Favorite Things to Do: Play Lego's, play the Wii, play with friends, go to the movie's with grandma and cousins, read books and Lego magazine, play outside and play army.
If I had one wish: It would be to own all the Lego's.
When I grow up I want to be: A Police Officer.





No comments:

Post a Comment