Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whew.... What a Week

This has been a rough week. Dan started is new work schedule and Michael, David and I all caught colds this past weekend. David and I are on the down end of it but poor Michael has had a terrible 3 days. I took him to the doctor on Tuesday and he has bronchitis. Tuesday night he woke up coughing really bad and he was having a hard time catching his breath and had strider. I ended up taking him to the ER and we stayed for about 4 and 1/2 hours. He had a strong breathing treatment and cold oxygen. For know he is doing better and is actually playing play-doh as I type. My goal is to keep him quiet, happy, fever free and not so many breathing treatments. This is the first time Michael has been so sick and his first hospital visit.

My other goal is to get David and Mattie to nap at the same time so I can lay down and catch a few zzz's. I realized I went to bed at 10 last night and woke up at midnight and have been up since then.

2 comments:

  1. O poor Michael and poor you!! Hope he gets better soon and you can get some rest too!

    ReplyDelete